Adding them to the pile occupying my counter, I resolved to get baking and put them to good use! But like all good resolutions, that idea eventually got shelved along with the baking cups:) We went off for a long weekend, came back and got into our summer routine. Then came the big office move, and I decided to bake a batch of muffins to keep everyone sweet during the stressful time!
These are the tastiest Banana Chocolate Muffins ever!! They are very easy to put together, and if you are short on time you can literally throw the ingredients together, give them a swirl, and bake. These muffins are baked with eggs, so I'll post an eggless version of them shortly.
2 large ripe bananas, mashed
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
1 slightly beaten egg
3 tbsp milk
2 tbsp sour cream
1/3 cup butter (softened)
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 3/4 cups flour
- Mix the mashed banana, egg, butter, and vanilla extract together.
- In a separate bowl, mix together baking soda, baking powder, salt and flour. Mix wet and dry ingredients all together.
- This mix will give you a thickish batter. Thin it out a little using the milk and sour cream.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour into greased muffin tins, and bake in 350F oven for approximately 35 minutes.
All content, text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright of © Annarasa 2007 - 2012. All Rights Reserved. Kindly do not reproduce without permission.