4 potatoes, boiled and cubed
1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
1/2 ts crushed black pepper
1/4 tsp mustard powder
Salt to taste
1/2 tsp honey
1/4 lemon, squeezed
1 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
1/4 cup sour cream
1/4 cup cheese, grated
- In a small mixing bowl, blend together the sour cream, honey, olive oil, and lemon juice.
- To this mix, add salt, pepper, and mustard powder.
- In a larger mixing bowl, toss together the cubed potatoes, cheese, and the cilantro.
- Pour the dressing over it and using a couple of forks, mix well enough to coat the potatoes well.
- Turn into a serving bowl. Chill in the refrigerator before serving.
Vegan Substitute: Try dairy free sour cream and vegan grated cheese in this recipe.
All content, text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright of © Annarasa 2007 - 2011. All Rights Reserved. Kindly do not reproduce without permission.