8 large arbi, boiled and peeled
1 tbsp amchoor powder (dried mango powder)
Sendhav Namak (rock salt), to taste
1/2 tsp ajwain
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
1 tsp dhania powder
1/2 tsp red chili powder
4 tbsp oil
- Quarter the boiled arbi lengthwise.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the cumin seeds and then the ajwain seeds.
- When they begin to pop, add the quartered arbi.
- Reduce the heat, cover the pan, and allow the arbi to roast completely on one side.
- When it turns crispy and golden, turn over and allow the other side to roast.
- Add the ground coriander, red chili powder, and amchoor powder.
- Sprinkle salt to taste. Cover and cook for10 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Serve hot with plain yogurt.
All content, text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright of © Annarasa 2007 - 2010. All Rights Reserved. Kindly do not reproduce without permission.