1 cup macaroni
1 1/2 tbsp olive oil
1/4 cup fresh cream
1/2 cup greek yogurt
1 small onion, chopped
1/2 cup lima beans
2 cups bok choi, chopped
1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
Salt and Pepper to taste
Chili Flakes, as needed
- Prepare the dressing for your salad by blending together the cream, yogurt, salt and pepper. Set aside, but do not refrigerate.
- Grill the soysage in your oven with a drizzling of olive oil. Slice.
- At the same time, heat a teaspoon of olive oil in a pan, add the chopped onions, fry until transparent, add the lima beans, stir, cover and cook for 2 minutes. Turn off the heat, throw in the sliced soysage, cover.
- Prepare the macaroni as per instructions on the packet.
- Drain and add the macaroni to the sauteed onion mix in sitting the pan. Stir in the bok choy.
- Pour the warm salad into a large bowl.
- Stir in the walnuts and pour the dressing. Mix well.
- Check for seasoning. Serve warm in large bowls. Sprinkle with chili flakes, if desired.
This comforting Warm Pasta Salad goes out to Presto Pasta Nights hosted this week by its creator Ruth @ Once Upon a Feast!!
All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright of © Annarasa 2007 - 2012. All Rights Reserved. Kindly do not reproduce without permission.