2 large potatoes, boiled, peeled, cubed
2 sweet potatoes, boiled, peeled, cubed
Oil, for frying
Chaat Masala to taste
1 lemon, halved
2 tbsp cilantro, washed, and chopped fine
1 green chili, minced
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan. Reduce heat to a medium.
- Add half the cubed potatoes and sweet potatoes.
- Allow to fry on low to medium heat until crisp on one side.
- Turn over and fry, repeat until all sides are crisp.
- Remove into a large bowl. Save in a warm oven to to maintain temperature.
- Fry the remaining potato and sweet potato cubes.
- Remove into a large bowl.
- Squeeze lemon liberally onto the fried vegetables.
- Sprinkle with chaat masala to taste.
- Garnish with cilantro and chilies.
- Serve immediately. The chaat is best enjoyed fresh when the vegetables are warm.
Like this recipe. Tried it. Leave me a comment:)
All content, text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright of © Annarasa 2007 - 2012. All Rights Reserved. Kindly do not reproduce without permission.