1 large Green Bell Pepper, chopped
2 medium potatoes, cubed
1/2 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp turmeric
Salt to taste
2 green chilies
1 tbsp oil
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the cumin.
- When it begins to roast, add the turmeric and green chilies.
- Add the potatoes. Give them a stir. Cook for a couple of minutes.
- Now throw in the bell peppers.
- Give the vegetables a good stir so that they are well coated with oil and spices.
- Cover and cook till the potatoes are soft.
- Season with salt.
All content, text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright of © Annarasa 2007 - 2013. All Rights Reserved. Kindly do not reproduce without permission.