While cooking is my passion, I had a rather unfortunate encounter with a kitchen knife this weekend. I injured my finger as I attempted to chop some really tough coconut. This has put me out of action for the last few days:(
Well, the good news is that after 4 days of concern, the cut is now well on its way to healing, and I am able to type without much pain!! I thought I'd take this time to pen a non-recipe blog. To begin with, I have been encouraged this last month by several words of appreciation from fellow food bloggers. These are displayed on the left margin of this blog. I would like to thank http://simpleindianfood.blogspot.com/and http://kitchenflavours.blogspot.com/ for their thoughtfulness:)
Kitchen Flavours also tagged me with the job of presenting my most unspectacular quirks (odd habits). Funny how one never really thinks about such things.
1. Fresh fruit is a great treat after a meal.
2. Shopping is a chore.
3. A daily swim is refreshing.
4. Whenever I go to the ice-cream shoppe, I get always try a new flavour.
5. Sunday papers are a fun read.
6. I like cloth kerchiefs!
Here goes the rules for the game:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they have been tagged.
I would like to invite the following bloggers to share their unspectacular quirks via this tag:
Have a great day everyone!!
All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright of © Annarasa 2007. All Rights Reserved. Kindly do not reproduce without permission.