More Peanut Chutney Recipes @ Annarasa:
Moongphali ki Chatni | Peanut Chutney
Tamatar Moongphali Chatni | Tomato Peanut Chutney Ver. 2.0
3 tomatoes, chopped fine
1 green chili
1/2 cup cilantro, chopped fine
1/2 tsp turmeric
1 tsp red chili powder
1/2 tsp cumin
Salt to taste
1/2 cup peanut, roasted
1 tbsp oil
1 tsp jaggery
- Heat oil in a pan, add the cumin seeds and roast.
- Reduce the heat to medium, add the green chilies, cilantro, and the tomatoes.
- Stir and fry for a couple of minutes, the add the turmeric, chili powder, and salt.
- Blend well, add 1/4 cup of water. Cover and cook until the tomatoes are soft.
- Add the jaggery, turn off the heat, and allow to cool for a few minutes.
- Meanwhile blend the dry roasted peanuts into a fine powder.
- Pour this powder into the tomato chutney, mix well, and serve warm or cold.
All content, text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright of © Annarasa 2007 - 2012. All Rights Reserved. Kindly do not reproduce without permission.