2 cups beans, French cut
1/2 onion, sliced fine
1 tsp ginger, grated
1/2 cup coconut, shredded
7-8 curry leaves
1/4 tsp mustard seeds
Salt, to taste
2 red chilies
1/2 tsp red chili powder
1 tbsp light oilve oil
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add the mustard seeds. Once the begin to pop, reduce heat, and add the red chilies and curry leaves.
- Stir in the onions and fry until transparent.
- Add the beans to the mix. Stir, cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Season with salt and red chili powder.
- Cook another 5 minutes. Add the shredded coconut. Mix in well.
- Turn off heat, cover the dish, and let it sit in its own heat for another 5 minutes.
All content, text, and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright of © Annarasa 2007 - 2013. All Rights Reserved. Kindly do not reproduce without permission.