1 cup mango pieces
1/2 cup plain yogurt, fat free
1/4 cup milk, skimmed
2 cardamom pods
- Remove the cardamom seeds from the pods. Discard the pods.
- Place the seeds in a blender with the mango pieces, yogurt, and milk.
- Blend until the mix is whipped well.
- Pour into individual dishes or glasses.
- Place in the freezer for 25-30 minutes just set.
- Remove from the freezer and store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright of © Annarasa 2007 - 2013. All Rights Reserved. Kindly do not reproduce without permission.