Guidelines for Pomegranate: Healing Food Event:
- Create any dish using the Pom and post the same in your blog. You can use the Pom in any form - fresh fruit, juice, syrup, molasses, cordial, dried, or powdered.
- If possible, put in a sentence of two about how pomegranate is considered as a healing food in your home.
- Along with your recipe, kindly link this announcement in your posts. Also provide a link to Siri's Corner in your post. It would be nice if you add the logo to the post or place it somewhere on your blog during this month. However, usage of the logo is optional. The logo is available here.
- Multiple entries are more than welcome. Invite your friends to contribute too. We will learn more ways to use this wonderfully nutritious fruit!
- Send your details - Name, Recipe URL and Photo (width = 300px) to annarasa(at)gmail(dot)com before midnight 31 May 2010.
- Previously blogged entries are welcome, so long as they have been re-posted.
- Non-Bloggers are welcome to join in. Please send your recipes with the details mentioned below to the same email address.
Finally, as this is a vegetarian blog, I will accept all vegetarian/vegan entries!!Image Courtesy: Place Light @ Wikimedia Commons via CC 2.0 Generic. Adapted by Apu @ Annarasa.
All text and photographs in this blog, unless otherwise noted, are Copyright of © Annarasa 2007 - 2010. All Rights Reserved. Kindly do not reproduce without permission.